All right, it’s time to give your two cents! Vote below for what sort of story you’d like to see me write for National Novel Writing Month! You’re allowed two votes.
More complete summaries for the choices are in the previous post of this series.
Voting ends Saturday, October 23, at midnight.
What should Nick write for NaNoWriMo?
- Four Till Boom! (super hero) (25%, 4 Votes)
- Dinner at Twilight (curse story) (25%, 4 Votes)
- Out of Time (time travel) (13%, 2 Votes)
- The Fiery Demise of Chuck Norris (humor) (13%, 2 Votes)
- ...What You Wish For (dark fantasy) (13%, 2 Votes)
- Between (science fiction) (6%, 1 Votes)
- Zorsam (barbarian story) (6%, 1 Votes)
- Surprise us! (0%, 0 Votes)
- Pick something completely new! (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 11